How to install a dishwasher
Whether it is a first purchase or a replacement, the installation of this type of appliance follows specific steps that must be respected to ensure its proper functioning.
Three connections are mandatory for the installation of a dishwasher:
● a water supply connection;
● a connection for the power supply;
● a connection for the emptying of waste water.
The steps to install a dishwasher
1. Remove the packaging and check that the unit is in good condition.
2. Read the documentation of the device and refer to it for each step.
3. Attach all necessary components if required.
4. Connect the drain hose, avoiding any kinks.
5. Connect the water supply hose, always taking care not to bend or crush the hose.
6. Connect the dishwasher to the wall outlet.
7. Check the stability of the unit and adjust the adjustable feet if necessary.
8. Turn on the unit and run a no-load cycle to check for leaks.